I am a Holy Spirit filled believer in Jesus. I am still inspired by Romans 15:13: MAY THE GOD OF HOPE FILL YOU WITH ALL JOY AND PEACE AS YOU TRUST IN HIM, SO THAT YOU MAY OVERFLOW WITH HOPE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. . God has a plan and He will be faithful to carry it out. Hallelujah !!!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Another cold day

Another cold day. I finished reading Luke and am about to start reading Acts again. It is so good to be able to read the Bible on my computer.

Faith and Zachary are here. I really appreciate them.

I am really looking forward to seeing so many of you at the Society for Pentecostal Studies at the 2014 SPS Annual Meeting, hosted by Evangel University, being held here in Springfield, MO, March 6-8, 2014.

Every day I am thankful for the many wonderful promises in God's Word. God is so faithful to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment